David Choi in Malaysia!!
Sunday, June 19, 2011 @ 6/19/2011 12:57:00 AM
Yesterday Sarah C and me went to David Choi's showcase at UCSI University! We had an awesome night! Even though we forgot to bring the most important thing -the camera! so we end up taking pic with our phone... but still my phone is shit so the quality turn to be the same :( Guess the memory will be save in my brain. Yesterday is definitely an incredible night i'm never going to forget it!! He sang almost 15 songs there is quite a lot so I kinda lost track on haw many songs he sang :x from yesterday's performance i realize that
What can i say? David Choi is a very cool guy. He is those singer that sing because they simple just love music and enjoy what they do because they do. He don't do it for money. He do it for his passion and his love for music and of course his beloved fans :D If he come to Malaysia again I will definitely go for his showcase again!
- David sang as good as in his video.(seriously! talk about real talent!)
- He is a very down to earth guy. :)
- He don't need lost fancy music instrument to make good music. (just guitar will do.)
- He is really friendly with the audience!
- He is left-handed. LOL
- He have this habit to adjust the mic stand even though its perfect.
- He like to eat roti baker.
- He actually tough us what 'tong' means in Korean. (it mean poop... that what he said.. haha)
- He have a really awesome guitar.
- All his songs are FANTASTIC.
David doing his thing with special guest Suki and a lucky audience on his guitar.
He is awesome.
(*this is not my pic.. i got this from Facebook so credit for that person in FB. :D)
Hey David if you see this we want you to come to Malaysia again.
We love you!