Things you need to know before enter form 6.
Wednesday, May 25, 2011 @ 5/25/2011 08:21:00 AM
Okay, I had been slightly blur when joining Form 6 2 weeks ago. And finally after 2 weeks I finally realize I'm not well prepared for Form 6 cause no one give much info for me...Since I been through 2 weeks of Form 6 I would like to give some advice for those who want to join Form 6 in the future.
- The aim for Form 6 is to get into LOCAL UNIVERSITY. So those who have no desire to get into local U can just forget about form 6.
- Before you go for Form 6 do check the total LIST OF SUBJECT for STPM click here for list of subject (FYI, if you are in science stream during form5 you can choose between science stream and art stream but if you are in art stream in form 5 you can only choose art stream.)
- Choose 3 SUBJECTS that you are interested. ( there are total 4 subject in STPM included MUET test. everyone have to take pergajian am that is why you need to choose another 3 subjects.)
- Different schools offer different subject package. That is why you need to check the PACKAGE OFFERED in different school. (if you get subject that you don't want in that particular package, you can actually drop the subject and get tuition outside the school but i will advice you to inform your teacher first.)
- If you want to transfer to other school get the TRANSFER FORM from your teacher and best fill it up fast because the procedure will take about 1 or 2 weeks time.
- In form 6 the government will not give you any text book that is why you'll have to buy the reference books yourself. (Lots of people recommend Logman.)
That is pretty much all hope its useful for all who is interested to go for Form 6. :)